[one-users] Datastores

Michael Curran michael.curran at connectsolutions.com
Thu Aug 15 06:04:20 PDT 2013

That's exactly what happened , and on a clean install of 4.0 I was able to modify oned.conf and change the default datastore to /vmfs/volumes and it modified the original settings to use that for system(0) and images(1)

But on a clean install of 4.2 - it made me create new DS's and assign new system(102) and images(103) to the cluster so as not to use 0/1/2 which only expected local datastores.

Michael Curran | connectsolutions | Lead Network Architect
Phone 614.568.2285 | Mobile 614.403.6320 | www.connectsolutions.com<http://www.connectsolutions.com>