[one-users] Change VM state from HOLD to FAILED

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Tue Aug 13 14:57:19 PDT 2013

Thanks Jaime

That's exactly what I am doing at the moment. I set a
CREATE_HOOK_FAILED="Some error" and move the VM to PENDING state. When my
VMM CREATE action picks up the VM it checks if a CREATE_HOOK_FAILED
attribute exist, if it does it returns an error, which effectively turns
the VM into FAILED state.

Simon