[one-users] recovering a VM that is hung in MIGR state

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Tue Aug 13 14:41:52 PDT 2013

That is what we ended up doing (a couple days before this response).
Basically set the state in the database to unknown,
then restart opennebula..from there was able to onevm restart
the virtual machines.
If we had been more clever we could have probably figured out
how to force it to some state where we could have done a resume.

Steve Timm