[one-users] Change order of columns in Sunstone view

Liu, Guang Jun (Gene) Gene.Liu at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Aug 12 12:25:56 PDT 2013

Hi There,

I know there is a way to customize the UI of sunstone. I would like to
change the order of the table columns a little bit. I tried to move
around the column definition within /etc/one/sunstone-views/user.yaml
like below (e.g., move - 4 # Name before the -2 # Owner). It does not
work. Does anyone know how I could change the order of the columns?

code piece from //etc/one/sunstone-views/user.yaml /
templates-tab:
        panel_tabs:
            template_info_tab: true
            template_template_tab: true