[one-users] Open Nebula VM in status Pending

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Aug 12 05:06:01 PDT 2013

On 12 August 2013 13:52, D. Avramov, CEO, Rax.bg <avramov at rax.bg> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Thank you! Please see what we get when we run "onehost list -x" and the
> same for the 2 VMs "onevm show 69" и "onevm show 77". I hope it works for
> you to receive it as attachment.

USER TEMPLATE
SCHED_MESSAGE="Mon Aug 12 14:32:52 2013 : User is not authorized to use any
host"

It looks like the user/group qurop has no USE permissions on any host. You
should include her in the users group or create a custom ACL for this
group/user.

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:manage_acl

Cheers