[one-users] migrate xenserver 6.2 environment to opennenula

kenneth at apolloglobal.net kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Mon Aug 12 00:10:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

Try installing opennebula using the the documentation. Just
one node will do.

https://support.opennebula.pro/entries/24996687-Start-Here-for-Installing-OpenNebula-4-2

The default install will use KVM so you'll need to tell opennebula
(using the oned.conf) that you want to use xen.

Then when you are able
to access the opennebula web admin page, try to upload your images, .raw
.qcow2 and see if it Opennebula can import. I believe it can.

Regards,
Kenneth

On 08/12/2013 02:51 PM,
pawel.orzechowski at budikom.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are running
xenserver 6.2 environment managed by xencenter. Now we
> want migrate
all this to opennebula. Is it possible? Where can I find
> some info
about this?

Users at lists.opennebula.org

Links: