[one-users] ceph data store show 0M capacity

Artem Salpagarov artem.salpagarov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 07:05:47 PDT 2013

You don't hear me :) Again, you defined a datastore with a HOST=metal02, see 02 here? And then you do either this:
oneadmin at metal01:~$ rados df -p one | grep total

or this:
oneadmin at metal01:~$ ssh metal02 rados df | grep total

Neither of these commands actually mean that it's being run on metal02 under oneadmin. And please check sudoers again, It's might be because you modified sudoers.d/something on metal01, not on metal02.

If problem still persists, I'm out of ideas, sorry.

--
Artem Salpagarov