[one-users] opennebula 4.2 on Debian Squeeze ?

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Mon Aug 5 08:36:54 PDT 2013

Hi Olivier,

> where can I get the build stuff for Debian ? I can't find Debian
> packaging files in dev repository.
> I want to be sure that my install won't be broken with half
> installed/uninstalled packages due to Debian 7 dependency.

I've had no problem running 4.0 on Squeeze. But now I have updated to
Wheezy so I can't tell for 4.2, but I believe it should work.

One way is to grab the Debian packaging files for 3.8, merge them in your
4.2 source, and bump the version number in the changelog.

http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/648/opennebula_3.8.3-1.debian.tar.gz

Simon