[one-users] Load Balancing ONE controller

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Aug 2 09:21:29 PDT 2013

Hi Simon,

yes of course it will be available very soon. We're still working on it but
you can expect that functionality to be there in the next release, or even
the next maintenance release if there is one.

Could you share your scalability experiences with us? Can you a be a bit
more specific? What issues have you seen?

Regards,
Jaime

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26