[one-users] Recover VM in FAILED state

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Fri Aug 23 15:59:27 PDT 2013

Hi

Sorry for the dealy

So I guess if I delete the VM the image will be deleted as well?

Yes as you already know the VM images are deleted when the VM is deleted.

> Also I do not quit follow how the changes will be preserved and the
> resources, the disk is not persistent.

Yes you are right, changes are only preserved for persistent VMs. In your
case you need to get the disk and register it again if you want to keep the
changes in the VM.