[one-users] sunstone uploads

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Thu Aug 22 01:53:48 PDT 2013

Hi Michael,

You should reference the files as they are located in the OpenNebula
front-end. If you are still experiencing the above (ie, the defined
files not being present in disk.1.iso, please send through the
relevant bit of the oned.log.

Best,

-Tino
--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 in Berlin, 24-26 September, 2013 |
www.opennebulaconf.com

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
OpenNebula Project Engineer | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova