[one-users] list "template" (by id) in descend order while create VM in sunstone

Liu, Guang Jun (Gene) Gene.Liu at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Aug 21 13:43:24 PDT 2013

Hi there,

Because we add 2 templates daily into OpenNebula via Jenkins, the latest
template is located in the last pages when user creates a VM. A request
comes like that the latest template should show on the top of the list
when end-user creates a virtual machine in sunstone.

The default template listing is ordered in ascend by its id. Does anyone
know how could I list the template in *descend* order?

Thanks,

Gene