[one-users] Change of user policy for wiki.opennebula.org

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Thu Aug 15 11:24:08 PDT 2013

Dear community,

due to spammers, we have been forced to shutdown the open registration in
wiki.opennebula.org.

Since there where many spam users registered we have decided to remove all
the registered users from the wiki to start afresh. So, if you used to have
an account and want to edit again, please repeat the registration process.

However, after registration, users will not be allowed to edit, they will
require manual activation by sending a request to wiki at opennebula.org.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jaime