[one-users] unable to create users

harishma dayanidhi dayanidhi.harishma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 04:26:54 PDT 2013

Thank you for the link sir.I have a few queries there. According to the
tutorial environment variables have to be set up for each user. How can
this be done. For example how can $ONE_AUTH be changed for each of the
users? also once a regular user is created how can one log in as that user?
is there a need to create folders explicitly for these users?