[one-users] How to configure virtual networks in OpenNebula 4.0

Jon three18ti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 07:00:04 PDT 2013

Hello Javier,

I see, so the network configuration is handled by VM contextualization not
the virtual network config. Got it.  Thanks for the links to the docs.

How does that affect hot plug networking? E.g. is the new nic manually
configured by the VM user, or can a running VM be contextualized?

Thanks Again, everyone has been so helpful. I really appreciate it.
Jon A