[one-users] Upgrade 4.0 Beta to 4.0 RC

Tao Craig tao at leadmesh.com
Sat Apr 20 03:24:12 PDT 2013

Can you manually login to mysql by typing "mysql" at the command prompt
(you may have to supply credentials)?

If so, what happens if you do this:

use opennebula;
show tables;
select * from user_pool;

That should at least tell you if mysql is running, if that table exists and
if it is populated.

Also, be sure to "Reply to All" so others on this list can help.