[one-users] Sunstone problem after upgrade

Alin Baciu logomorph at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:42:58 PDT 2013

Hi,

Here's what's in the logs. A bunch of warnings and a type error. I
didn't disable the apps tab yet (how do I do that?).

JQMIGRATE: Logging is active jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:20

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
migrateWarn jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
jQuery.fn.live jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:446
setupTabs layout.js:79
(anonymous function) layout.js:138
c jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
p.fireWith jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.extend.ready jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
H jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('selected') may use property instead of
attribute jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
migrateWarn jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
jQuery.attr jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:150
b.extend.access jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.fn.extend.attr jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
setupConfigDialog config-tab.js:89
(anonymous function) config-tab.js:151
c jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
p.fireWith jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.extend.ready jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
H jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.attr('checked') may use property instead of
attribute jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
migrateWarn jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
jQuery.attr jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:150
b.extend.access jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.fn.extend.attr jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
setupCreateAclDialog acls-tab.js:442
(anonymous function) acls-tab.js:646
c jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
p.fireWith jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.extend.ready jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
H jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.toggle(handler, handler...) is deprecated
jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:39
console.trace() jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
migrateWarn jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:41
jQuery.fn.toggle jquery-migrate-1.1.0.js:418
foldUnfoldToggle templates-tab.js:1586
setupCreateTemplateDialog templates-tab.js:3050
(anonymous function) templates-tab.js:4140
c jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
p.fireWith jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.extend.ready jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
H jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'replace' of undefined
jquery.dataTables.min.js:57
ja jquery.dataTables.min.js:57
x jquery.dataTables.min.js:40
fnClearTable jquery.dataTables.min.js:99
(anonymous function) apptools.appstage.js:1013
c jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
p.fireWith jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
b.extend.ready jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3
H jquery-1.9.1.min.js:3

Resource interpreted as Font but transferred with MIME type
application/octet-stream:
"http://localhost:9869/vendor/4.0/fontawesome/font/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=3.0.1".
localhost:138