[one-users] Relationship of cpu usages

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 16 01:52:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

HOST/CPU is the number of cores reported by the hypervisor x 100; 800 = 8
cpu cores.
VM Template CPU is the number of Host CPU cores reserved for the VM. So
cpu=0.5 means that the Host will allocate 50 from the CPU total for that VM.
VM Template VCPU is the number of virtual cores the VM guest will see, this
is not related to any of the other attributes

I hope that didn't confuse things further!

--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Engineer