[one-users] Start with Haizea

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Apr 11 06:15:34 PDT 2013

Hi Linda,

The information about scheduling in OpenNebula 3.8/4.0 is here[1,2].
Haizea may still work as we tried not to break API compatibility,
although the data model has evolved (Haizea was initially tested with
1.4).... AFAIK The Haizea OpenNebula driver is not being updated to
new releases.

You can hack your own scheduler by directly using the API. There
you'll get access to VM and host information to schedule and do the VM
deployments. There are bindings in ruby and JAVA, and a plain XML-RPC
API (check the System Interfaces box in the documentation page).

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:schg
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.0:schg

Cheers

Ruben

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM, lindathadeus at gmail.com
<lindathadeus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a starter in Cloud Computing...
> I managed to setup a cloud....
> Now, I want to work with scheduler...
>
> I heard about Haizea,
> But, it schedules only Lease Requests...
>
> I want to know whether, Service-Request scheduling is possible in Haziea and
> Opennebula....
>
> Any Help would be appreciated???
>
> Thanks
>
> --