[one-users] shared transfer manager and image file ownership to qemu

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Thu Apr 11 04:59:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the message.
I was aware of dynamic_ownership attribute
but I did not know the documentation also had instruction about user and
group.

I solved this problem by directly modifying /etc/group to put the user
qemu in the group oneadmin.
I should try what the documentation suggests instead.

Thanks again.
Hyunwoo Kim
FermiCloud Project