[one-users] shared transfer manager and image file ownership to qemu

Hyun Woo Kim hyunwoo at fnal.gov
Tue Apr 9 16:09:22 PDT 2013

Please ignore the original question and let me ask a new question.

When using shared transfer manager,
it looks like the image at IMAGE_REPOSITORY_PATH must have 666 permission to get launched
(I had to chmod manually)
but $ONE_LOCATION/var/remotes/image/fs/mv which must be called from onevm cancel/shutdown command
has exec_and_log "chmod 0660 $DST" which returns the permission back to 660.
Which is wrong here?

Thanks,
Hyunwoo Kim
FermiCloud Project