[one-users] How to change cluster ID

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:57:53 PDT 2013

Hi Carlos,

I change cluster_pool last_oid in table pool_control to 99, but when I
execute the command onecluster create Testing, it creates a new cluster
with ID 102, not 100.

Somehow the system knows that there are previously cluster ID 101, and
disregard the number set in DB table.

Appreciate explanation on this matter.

Thanks.

--