[one-users] Cannot log in to Ubuntu 12.04 image on Marketplace

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 1 09:22:50 PDT 2013

As stated in the image description SSH_PUBLIC_KEY setups root user:

  Use SSH_PUBLIC_KEY to setup root account login.

Try using the ssh private key that goes with the one you set in the
contextualization. Connect to root user.

USERNAME parameter has no meaning there.

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula