[one-users] Reminder: call for translations (DL Thursday, 25th April 9am CEST)

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 22 09:40:48 PDT 2013

Dear community,

This is a reminder of the call for translations for our web interface:
Sunstone.

As corrections and improvements have been carried out during the beta
phase, there have been minor changes to some translations strings. These
changes are now reflected in the Transifex project page[1].

Therefore we kindly ask all translators to complete the translations as
much as possible before Thursday, 25th April 9am CEST.

We would like to thank all the contributors for the great response and the
efforts carried out so far. It is great to count with so many languages :)

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/one

--
Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula