[one-users] Unable to launch VM in 4.0

Tao Craig tao at leadmesh.com
Sun Apr 21 17:30:23 PDT 2013

Hi guys,

I am unable to launch any VM's in 4.0. The error I get looks like the
datastore does not exist on the physical host, but I have confirmed that it
does, passwordless SSH is possible between both the front end server and
the physical host, the datastore location is properly defined in oned.conf
and the datastore is owned by oneadmin on the front end and physical host.
I am also able to manually transfer the disk image to the physical host
with scp, but when I manually execute the opennebula image transfer script
I get the same error as reported below. It looks like opennebula is able to
create the VM sub-directory within the datastore, but when it comes time to
actually copy the disk image over -it says, "no such file or directory".

... any ideas?

Thanks.

clone: Command "cd /var/lib/one/datastores/0/14; cp -r
/var/lib/one/datastores/1/cb8924ea3b6bab14292b599b1d36417b
/var/lib/one/datastores/0/14/disk.0" failed: cp: cannot stat
`/var/lib/one/datastores/1/cb8924ea3b6bab14292b599b1d36417b': No such file
or directory