[one-users] Sunstone buggy in RC 4.0

Tao Craig tao at leadmesh.com
Fri Apr 19 10:43:49 PDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I just upgraded from 3.8.3 to 3.9.90 (CentOS) and my Sunstone interface is
very unpredictable. When I first logged in, the Infrastructure tab was
unresponsive and the Virtual Resources tab only displayed my datastores.
After restarting oned and sunstone-server, my Infrastructure tab remains
unresponsive and my Virtual Resources tab now only displays my images.

All of my hosts, appear in oned.log as being successfully monitored however
and I can not identify any errors. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, clearing
my cache and private browsing.

... any ideas?