[one-users] Virtual machine hostname contextualization

Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester giga at le-pec.org
Mon Apr 15 01:23:58 PDT 2013

  Hi,
  I am currently experimenting on opennebula 4.0 beta to satisfy my personal curiosity. I was thinking of creating a non-persistent image with a basic Debian installation, a chef-client, and just enough contextualization to let the VM connect to the chef server and configure itself.
  However, I did not find any contexualization variable for the template that would be replaced by the name of the instantiated VM. Is there such a variable ?

Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester