[one-users] Call for blog contributions

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Fri Apr 12 06:09:49 PDT 2013

Greetings fellows,

We would like to invite you to participate in our blog posting your
use cases, technical tips or software/hardware integrations. These
posts will be very useful to users and will give visibility to the
contributor to cooperate with other people with similar configuration
or problems.

I will be available to help you with the post so if you have any doubt
or want me to create you a blog user just send me an email.

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula