[one-users] New authentication type

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 12 02:33:13 PDT 2013

Hello,

I am trying to add radius authentication for OpennNebula.

I have written a small ruby file for that and I can successfully login to
sunstone, but I still have to create a user with "oneuser create" and
choose a password for the user, and authentication only works if that
password and the radius password are the same.

What I would like to have is that users do not have to be in obennebula's
user database before their first login and that the users are
automatically added to the user database on their first login.

How can I achieve that?

Regards
  Christoph