[one-users] CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

Qingye Jiang (John) qjiang at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 02:36:22 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am glad to present to you the 6 edition of my quarterly analysis on this subject. CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack is now available for your reading at the following URL:

CY13-Q1 Community Analysis — OpenStack vs OpenNebula vs Eucalyptus vs CloudStack

In this report I have added some preliminary analysis on the github activities of these 4 projects.

Best regards,

Qingye Jiang (John)