[one-users] [marketplace images] debian and opensuse - no bootable device

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Apr 1 02:54:12 PDT 2013

The OpenSUSE image and target device (xvda) are meant to be used with xen.
In fact KVM does not know about xen virtual devices (xvd*)

Can you send me the output of:

$ file /var/lib/one/datastores/1/19f921a2c46ac299b7a02bc79d60559e

That problem with CentOS is a bit more strange.

Javier Fontán Muiños
www.OpenNebula.org | jfontan at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula