[one-users] Video RAM settings for VMware

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Wed Sep 26 02:52:00 PDT 2012

Hi Marcin,

The RAW attribute will instruct OpenNebula to pass the information
down to libvirt, and this is true also for the VMware drivers. I
haven't tried this myself, but I think libvrit should pass this
correctly to the ESX, and thus it  should work. I would be interested
in knowing if you succeeded with a template including the RAW
attribute you pasted, changing KVM for VMWARE.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc