[one-users] Opennebula response time increasing

Christoph Robbert chrobbert at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 02:21:28 PDT 2012

Hello Carlos,

actually i'm running Ubuntu 11.04 on the x86_64 architecture. Opennebula
3.6 was installed from the sourcefiles.

The xmlrpc-c is installed in version 1.16.32-0ubuntu3.1 .
Ruby is installed in Version 1.8.7 (2010-08-16 patchlevel 302).

I didn't find any installation of the nokogiri ruby gem. So i can't
provide you a version.

Regards,

Christoph