[one-users] [Image Allocate] Cannot determine Image SIZE in opennebula

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 24 01:25:12 PDT 2012

Hi

Here it is working fine. What we do to check quotas and compute the image
size (without the need to totally download it) is look at the http headers,
as:

wget -S --spider --no-check-certificate
http://releases.ubuntu.com/precise/ubuntu-12.04.1-server-amd64.iso 2>&1 |
grep Content-Length  | cut -d':' -f2

please check that you have wget installed and that the above command
executes as oneadmin.

Cheers

Ruben

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:13 AM, Teik Hooi Beh <thbeh at thbeh.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have manage to install Opennebula
> from CentOS-6.2-opennebula-3.6.0-1.x86_64.rpm in CentOS 6.2. Installation
> ran fine but hit an issue when I try to create a cdrom image from Sunstone
> it throws a  [ImageAllocate] Cannot determine Image SIZE error in oned.log.
> I tried using CLI with the following template but still the same:
>
> NAME="precise-ubuntu-cd"
> TYPE=CDROM
> PATH=http://releases.ubuntu.com/precise/ubuntu-12.04.1-server-amd64.iso
> DESCRIPTION="ubuntu 12.04 iso"
>

> Previously I have also installed Opennebula 3.6 on Ubuntu 12.04 and
> everything was fine.
>
> Please advice.
>
> Regards
> Beh