[one-users] IBM Blade configuration for openebula cloud

Sándor Guba gubasanyi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 01:57:18 PDT 2012

I highly recommend to build a prototype for your system. You can test
hypervisors, transfer drivers etc on 2-3 computers. OpenNebula drivers are
written in ruby and bash script that you can customize for your
environment. Count in that OpenNebula developers are very helpfull :). You
have a lot of options to fine tune your system. For example I changed the
image transfer drivers to run on NFS server locally not on the network wich
doubled the clone speed. If you setup that system I would be glad to hear
your experiences and speed statistics :).