[one-users] User data and Elastic IP with Sunstone

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Tue Sep 11 02:12:49 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 9 September 2012 21:25, Ricardo Duarte <rjtd21 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> As far as I can see, elastic IPs and userdata are only supported through
> the econe interface.
> Are there any plans to add the same functionality to Sunstone and the cli?

Currently there is no plan to implement this functionality in OCA (CLI &
Sunstone), but you can open a feature request in our dev page [1] and we
will consider it for next releases.

Regarding the userdata, you can use the CONTEXT section in the VM template.
There, you can specify any variable or file and reference NETWORK, IMAGE
and USER information [2]

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:template#context_section

Daniel Molina