[one-users] Limit number of VMs per image

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 10 06:37:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

We don't have global quotas, the limits can only be set for each user or
group. You could develop an authentication driver that denies the creation
of new VMs based on global usage limits; but this is not straight-forward.

If you execute any one* command from the drivers, the request will be made
as oneadmin. So you can execute 'oneimage show -x' and get the RUNNING_VMS
and CLONING_OPS elements.

Regards
--
Carlos Martín, MSc