[one-users] "onevm saveas" compromised one.db

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Thu Sep 6 23:38:48 PDT 2012

Hello Carlos,

As you might have read it, i'm using ONE 3.2 packaged in Ubuntu 12.04.
onedatastore show isn't a supported command of this version... Or at
least I get a "command not found"

How could I retrieve this info from ?

Regards
CyD

Thanks in advance.
Cyrille

Cyrille Duverne
Blog : http://blog.cduverne.com
Twitter : @CydsWorld

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"
Albert Einstein