[one-users] does opennebula has plans to support lxc in the future?

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon Sep 3 09:05:39 PDT 2012

Hi

Yes that'd be the recommended approach. We do not have plans in our
short roadmap to include support for it. If you decide to develop a
driver, we're here to help you, and it could be shared with the
community through the eco-system.

Cheers

Ruben

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:18 AM, Shankhadeep Shome <shank15217 at gmail.com> wrote:
> libvirt supports lxc so you can create a driver for lxc through opennebula's
> framework, I don't think it would be that difficult to get the basic
> functionality working.
>
> On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM, cmcc.dylan <dx10years at 126.com> wrote:
>>
>> My company want to use lxc as hypervisor. does opennebula has plans to
>> support lxc in the future?

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect