[one-users] Sunstone Server Error

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 27 09:25:30 PDT 2012

Hello,

 from your logs it seems you are adding dummy hosts, but the dummy drivers
are not loaded. You need to uncomment the relevant im_dummy vmm_dummy
drivers in /etc/one/oned.conf. Restart opennebula and re-add the hosts and
it should work.

Otherwise, if you are adding real hosts, select KVM drivers, which are
enabled by default.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan