[one-users] New User Testimonials and Stories Page at OpenNebula.org

Ignacio M. Llorente imllorente at opennebula.org
Thu Sep 27 05:30:39 PDT 2012

Dear users,

Because we receive many comments from happy users regarding their
successful cloud deployment, we have created a new page in our site (
http://opennebula.org/users:testimonials) to include testimonials and user
stories by people and organizations actually using OpenNebula and
interested in sharing their experience with others. If you would like to
participate you can complete the form at http://tiny.cc/1mmalw with your
Quote, Testimonial or User Story, where you briefly explain why you chose
OpenNebula and how you are using it.

We would like to thank those people that have already sent us a quote for
this page. We're glad and encouraged that OpenNebula can benefit so many
organizations.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!.

Ignacio

--
Ignacio M. Llorente, PhD, MBA
Project Director