[one-users] Openvswitch GRE

Ricardo Duarte rjtd21 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:52:08 PDT 2012

Hi there,

Does anyone has some guidance on how to modify OpenNebula to support GRE tunnel instead of VLANs, when using Openvswitch?What I'm trying to do is to create isolated networks that span my multiple OpenNebula hosts, without adding the VLAN range to the uplinks of my servers.As far as I know, GRE should allow me to do that. Is there any other alternative that works out of the box for OpenNebula (except ebtables, as I may want to use the same ip ranges for those different networks)?

Thanks,Ricardo