[one-users] oneimage stat err

Igor igor-t at live.com
Fri Sep 14 06:20:08 PDT 2012

Hi. I hope I found the right place for asking about my problem.

I’ve completed all the necessary steps for configuring opennebula, shared nfs, kvm etc. So now I’m at the final stage for creating vm. I’ve downloaded the ttylinux and set up network inside small_network file also create network with onevnet. Then I set path for ttylinux inside image.one and create the image but status says err. The problem is cannot copy ttylinux.img in the repository(home/cloud/one/var/image/). Inside /etc/exports on frontend and inside /etc/fstab on the node I’ve set var/lib/one folder vm_dir inside oned.conf is also var/lib/one. I don’t know what the problem is, so if anyone can help me  I appreciate. Cheers