[one-users] OpenNebula 3.7.80 openSUSE 12.1 packages released

Robert Schweikert rjschwei at suse.com
Tue Oct 30 11:19:53 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 10/29/2012 02:07 PM, Jaime Melis wrote:
> Hello Andrei,
>
> You probably got the SLES11.1 packages from the openSUSE official repos
> [1], which is handled by Robert Schweikert (CC). I don't know if he is
> planning to upgrade the SLES package any time soon.

I just pushed 3.6.0 to the Virtualization:Cloud:OpenNebula project/repo
and Virtualization:Cloud:OpenNebula:Testing now has 3.8.1, including the
fix for issue 1619.

Sorry that my timescale is a bit skewed with respect to the upstream
OpenNebula releases. I have been extremely busy with a multitude of
projects and had some ideas I wanted to test in the OpenNebula code.
Having never gotten around to the testing part I gave up and just pushed
the updates.

I will get to implement some of my ideas some time in the hopefully not
too distant future.

3.8.1 packages:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization:/Cloud:/OpenNebula:/Testing/

3.6.0 packages: