[one-users] onehost list and Sunstone Host Monitoring issue after virsh restored command for Failed VM

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 30 04:16:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

Your scenario is far better handled in the new 3.8 version.
If a resume operation fails the VM is not set to failed; it will come back
to stopped so you can retry the resume again. Fixed in #1210

We also added a new onedb command to fix corrupted DBs. I advise you to
upgrade [2] to 3.8.1 and execute the onedb fsck command [3]

Regards

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1210
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:upgrade
[3] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:onedb