[one-users] The Marketplace and Demo Cloud will go down for maintenance

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Oct 23 04:04:28 PDT 2012

Hi Samuel,

The clone error was a configuration issue with the dummy drivers, this
should be fixed now. Thanks!

Regarding that image, you did not lose any permissions. If you click on the
Image, you'll see that it is owned by "uchit", with permissions Owner um-;
Group u--. Since you are in the same group, this allows you to list the
image and use it in your VMs, but management operations are restricted. See
[1] for more information on this.

Best regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:chmod
--