[one-users] The Marketplace and Demo Cloud will go down for maintenance

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:56:27 PDT 2012

Hi all,

First of all, congratulations for the new release. I was trying web
accesses (sunstone+selfservice) but upon creating a VM, there's a minnor
error:

clone: Command "cd /var/lib/one/datastores/0/4149
cp -r /var/lib/one/datastoresdummy_path
/var/lib/one/datastores/0/4149/disk.0" failed: ssh:
 ssh: Could not resolve hostname cloud.server221: Name or service not known

So it seems as a DNS problem, but it's hard to guess from the distance.

Thanks for your effort,
Samuel.