[one-users] One & XCP

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 22 03:34:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

We don't have plans for XCP integration in the official OpenNebula
distribution in the short term.

There are nevertheless efforts in the ecosystem [1] that can be
adapted to the new version (3.8) of OpenNebula.

Best regards,

-Tino

[1] http://opennebula.org/software:ecosystem

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher