[one-users] OpenNebula Sandbox : VMware-based OpenNebula Cloud

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 22 02:58:04 PDT 2012

Hi,

We are working on the VMware sandbox to update OpenNebula to the 3.8
version. The release is planned for tomorrow, so expect the sandbox to
come back by the end of the week.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher