[one-users] webinars

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Fri Oct 19 08:15:45 PDT 2012

Dear all,

We absolutely sympathise with your request for linux support in the
webinars. Unfortunately, we are hooked with a webinar solution that
doesn't include linux for the client support, so I am afraid that
there is nothing we can do in the sort term about it.

In any case, we surely will take into account linux support when the
license expires and we'll look into other webinar platforms.

Sorry for the inconvenience folks!

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc